FEATURES AND BENEFITS of the Kenko MagFlex®
• Flexible lower-back support
• Patented Nikken DynaFlux Technology
• Dynamic magnetic field with greater depth penetration
• Magnetic over 100% of the surface.
• Lightweight, contoured design allows freedom of movement and all day comfort
• Ventilated for cool comfort
• May be used with KenkoTherm® Back Belt
If you use an electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, or have a magnetically sensitive surgical implant, do not use or wear magnetic products. Women in the first trimester of pregnancy, or anyone who has a health problem should first consult a physician before using magnetic products. Do not place magnetic products in direct contact with magnetically sensitive items such as watches, audio/video tapes, credit cards, portable electronic equipment, etc.
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY
Patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology (U.S. Patent No. 9,265,966)
Height 7.5 in/ 19 cm, Width 6 in/ 15 cm
Ferrite magnets, silicon rubber, low-density polyethylene, high-density polyethylene
HOW TO USE the Kenko MagFlex®
Apply the MagFlex so that the surface with the attached magnets is against the body and the side with the embossed Nikken brand faces outward.
Clean with a damp cloth moistened with a mild detergent or hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry.
One-year standard limited warranty.