FEATURES AND BENEFITS of the Kenko mStrides®
• DynaFlux places individual magnets in polar opposition (positive or negative poles facing each other) at several points
• Magnetic field is intensified, producing a flux path that extends farther from the surface
• DynaFlux is the only technology using permanent magnets that can accomplish this, without requiring an increase in gauss strength
• The multiple angles afford 100% magnetic coverage
• DynaFlux allows each magnet a precisely controlled degree of movement
• When applied against a surface, will cause slight shifts in angle, as the opposing magnets change position relative to each other
• Repeated action produces a dynamic magnetic field
• The mStrides insole acts like a magnetic field generator in your shoe
• Low-density and high-density polyethylene is durable and long-wearing
• Does not absorb moisture or odor, to stay fresh
• Ventilated to keep you cool
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY in the Kenko mStrides®
Patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology (U.S. Patent No. 9,265,966)
Ferrite magnets, low-density polyethylene, high-density polyethylene
HOW TO USE the Kenko mStrides®
Trim to fit if necessary. Insert into shoes.
Surface clean with a damp cloth moistened with a mild detergent or hand wash in warm water with a mild detergent. Air dry.
One-year standard limited warranty.
There are no reviews yet.