FEATURES & BENEFITS of the Kenko PowerBand® Wrist
• As with all Nikken magnetic products, the PowerBand uses only static magnets, which do not produce the unwanted energy discharged by electromagnets.
• The silicone rubber core is soft and comfortable yet holds up to wear. A nylon outer shell is breathable and porous, to permit the flow of air.
• The lightweight design makes PowerBand ideal for wear during sports, and adds to its appeal with athletes and active people everywhere.
• The neat clasp holds PowerBand securely, but separates easily. Two or more Powerbands can be connected, to create a wristband, necklace or belt of any length.
• The style is equally attractive on men and women.
MATERIALS used in the Kenko PowerBand® Wrist
Magnets (800 gauss), nylon, silicone rubber, strontium ferrite, polyamide, tourmaline, ceramic, stainless steel
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY: Magnetic Technology
Wrist 7.5 in/19 cm +/- 0.5 cm; (regular)
Wrist 8.7 in/22 cm +/- 0.5 cm (large)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS for the Kenko PowerBand® Wrist
Wash gently with warm water and mild detergent only. Dry with soft cloth.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: 1-year limited warranty