FEATURES AND BENEFITS of the KenkoTouch®
• Active surface promotes relaxation and relief with moving nodules that produce a firm, slightly yielding sensation.
• The simple, reliable design eliminates the vibration commonly found in hand-held massagers.
• Patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology increases the area of magnetic coverage and extends the depth of field for greater penetration, creating a multiplier effect not available in other magnetic devices.
• Self-regulating, to prevent heat buildup and keep you comfortable.
• Advanced design for easy usage: ergonomic contour shape, adjustable and removable strap.
• Massage speed is selectable, with three settings and automatic shutoff after 10 minutes.
• Heat-sensing safety automatically switches off the unit at 80º C/176º F internal temperature.
• Operates on an internal rechargeable battery and USB connector.
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGIES in the KenkoTouch®
Nikken KenkoTouch solenoid reciprocating massage, patented DynaFlux® Magnetic Technology (U. S. Patent No. 9,265,966)
1600 gauss (resting)
3.7 volt DC battery, rechargeable
Recharging cable with USB interface
Ferrite magnets, ceramic-reflective fibers, steel, light-emitting diodes, polyethylene, medical-grade silicone
12.5 oz / 354 g
HOW TO USE the KenkoTouch®
Turn the unit on and select desired speed. Apply unit to the desired area of the body (knees, wrist, neck, back, etc). The unit has a 10-minute automatic timer. Once it has shut off automatically, let cool for 10 minutes before restarting. Recommended usage is no more than six times a day. Do not use while charging the unit. Unplug when charge is complete.
Keep away from moisture. Surface clean with soft cloth.