PiMag PiDrogen Water Description:
The PiMag ® PiDrogen Hydrogen Generator from NIKKEN ® produces hydrogen-rich water that provides a large amount of antioxidants that help limit oxidative stress. Its unique state-of-the-art technology and compact design allows it to be taken everywhere. The NIKKEN® PiMag® PiDrogen® Hydrogen Generator has been uniquely designed to provide all the benefits of hydrogen. Studies have shown that hydrogenated water supports cellular energy production¹ and provides antioxidant² and anti-inflammatory ³ properties. Use PiMag® PiDrogen with NIKKEN®’s other PiMag® PiDrogen water systems and enjoy all its benefits.
¹Trivic T, Vojnovic M, Drid P, Ostojic S. Drinking hydrogen-rich water for 4 weeks positively affects serum antioxidant enzymes in healthy men: a pilot study. Current issues in nutraceutical research. 2017. 15 (1). ² Mikami T, et al. Drinking hydrogenated water improves endurance and alleviates psychometric fatigue: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2019 Sep; 97 (9): 857-862. ³Sim M, Kim CS, Shon WJ, Lee YK, Choi EY, Shin DM. Hydrogen-rich water reduces inflammatory responses and prevents peripheral blood cell apoptosis in healthy adults: a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial. Sci Rep 2020; 10 (1): 12130.
Features and benefits of Nikken PiDrogen:
- Compact, lightweight design: portable, simple operation and advanced technology.
- Glass bottle helps maintain hydrogenated water at its maximum level for 24 hours.
- Fast 6-minute cycle: Exclusive programmed control system that identifies the water hydrogenation process with a blue light. When the water is fully hydrogenated and the cycle is finished, it will show a flashing red light that will automatically turn off when the hydrogenated water is ready to drink.
- Adequate hydrogen concentration: The PiMag® PiDrogen Hydrogen Generator has an adequate hydrogen concentration of about 1200 ppb (parts per billion).
Qualities of hydrogenated water
- Oxidative stress occurs when free radicals and antioxidants in the body are out of balance.
- Factors such as: poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, air pollution, exposure to industrial chemicals and pesticides can cause an increase in free radicals within the body.
- This excess of free radicals can be neutralized with antioxidants. It has been found that molecular hydrogen can be effective against free radicals and that drinking hydrogen-enriched water can be a good way to help reduce oxidative stress.
- The PiDrogen system transforms alkaline PiMag water into a source of highly concentrated dissolved hydrogen gas. When consumed, the water in the PiDrogen device provides a large amount of anti-oxidants to help alleviate oxidative stress and restore balance to the body.
PiDrogen How to use:
- Fill the bottle with PiMag water.
- Fit the bottle to the hydrogen generator: a) Assemble b) Twist to connect and operate.
- Connect the C connector side cable to the hydrogen generator and the USB side to a power charger such as: computer, smartphone, powerbank, etc.
- Wait for the 6 minute cycle to complete (blue light will be displayed). The flashing red light will indicate that the cycle is complete and when the red lights turn off, the hydrogenated water is ready to drink.
- It is recommended to store the hydrogenated water in the PiMag PiDrogen Bottle and consume it during the day of preparation, The hydrogen concentration in the water is at its maximum level for up to 4 hours and will decrease over time.
- Maximum recommended daily use: 4 times per day.
- Recommended daily consumption: 2 liters
Care Instructions for the PiDrogen Water System
The PiMag PiDrogen should be cleaned properly and regularly to avoid breakdown or damage. Do not use bleach, neutral detergent or scouring pad when cleaning. Clean the inside of the hydrogen generator with a cotton swab or soft cloth dipped in white vinegar once a week. Pour a small amount of warm water (below 40°C / 104°F) into the PiMag PiDrogen hydrogen generator. Pour 4 or 5 drops of white vinegar into the PiMag PiDrogen hydrogen generator and run it 1 or 2 times. Clean the PiMag PiDrogen once a week. Warning: The PiMag PiDrogen hydrogen generator should not be submerged in water.