FEATURES & BENEFITS of the PiMag MicroJet® Shower System
• The PiMag MicroJet Shower System effectively reduces chlorine exposure and makes your shower water comparable in quality to the water you drink. Advanced filtration components additionally reduce dirt, sediment and odors, for the cleanest and most refreshing shower you can experience.
• Chlorine-reduction systems in other shower filters merely trap most of the chlorine or add other chemicals to counteract it. The PiMag MicroJet uses a reduction/oxidation process to convert free-radical chlorine ions to neutral chlorides. This is augmented by patent-pending Air-Induction Technology, which injects air into the shower stream to increase the electronegative potential of the water, for more effective filtration.
• Air induction also creates a higher air-to-water ratio, in which the water stream is less viscous and has less surface tension. Water passes through the nozzle with decreased resistance, to help maintain water pressure without requiring a higher flow rate.
• The nozzle features passages that release streams of microbubbles within the water flow. These miniaturized bubbles provide an effective cleansing action that penetrates surface buildup of soil deposits, assists in moisturizing the skin and imparts a feeling of freshness and softness.
• Special materials in the filter produce pi water. This water was first discovered in a remote region of Japan, where scientists observed amazing results on the surrounding plants. Nikken technology replicates the environmental conditions that created pi water in its original setting.
• Nikken Magnetic Technology helps condition water without salt or other chemical additives. The magnetic field assists in reducing aggregation (clumping) to reduce mineral buildup.
• An adjustable nozzle control allows selection of five different spray settings, three singular and two combined. The MicroJet Hand Shower includes a full-length, stainless-steel flexible hose that permits use as a handheld shower or in its reinforced bracket. The Wall-Mount unit replaces a standard fixture.
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGIES in the PiMag MicroJet® Shower System
PiMag Water Technology
Hand shower, 80 inch/203 cm hose, mounting bracket
Natural redox process media (nontoxic), pi ceramic material, two ring magnets (1,200 gauss), stainless steel, polymer
FILTER REPLACEMENT of the PiMag MicroJet® Shower System
PiMag MicroJet hand held model: Every 6,000 gallons or 3 months
PiMag MicroJet wall mount model: Every 12,000 gallons or 6 months
(Based on average use)
1-year standard limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.